Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in Australian Dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Gatwick Expressem , th, 14 nov 2019 - wed, 29 jan 2020
From AU$ 38.90
2. Heathrow Expressem , th, 14 nov 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From AU$ 46.00
3. Gatwick Airport Trainem , th, 14 nov 2019 - wed, 29 jan 2020
From AU$ 24.30
4. Stansted National Express Coachem , th, 14 nov 2019 - wed, 29 jan 2020
From AU$ 22.60
5. Gatwick National Express Coachem , th, 14 nov 2019 - wed, 29 jan 2020
From AU$ 20.80
6. Luton Airport Thameslinkem , th, 14 nov 2019 - wed, 29 jan 2020
From AU$ 34.80
7. Luton National Express Coachem , th, 14 nov 2019 - wed, 29 jan 2020
From AU$ 24.90
8. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , sun, 17 nov 2019 - mon, 23 dec 2019
From AU$ 114.80
9. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, th, 14 nov 2019 - th, 12 nov 2020
From AU$ 46.90
10. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, th, 14 nov 2019 - th, 12 nov 2020
From AU$ 81.50
Want to get into London from Stansted Airport fast and easy? Prebook your train ticket for the Stansted Express and jump straight on the train between the airport and Liverpool Street Station!
- Get into London fast and easy with Stansted Express
- The travel time is just 45 minutes
- Children under age 5 travel for free
What can I expect?
How long does the train ride take?
The train ride between Stansted Airport and Liverpool Street Station is 45 minutes.
How does it work?
When booking your tickets, choose the date where you like to use your train tickets as the 'Valid from' date. If you want to book a return ticket, the return journey needs to be used within 1 month from the 'Valid from' date.
How do I get my tickets?
When your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to London.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Stansted Express does not run 25/12, 1/1, 6/1, 7/1, 13/1, 14/1, 20/1, 21/1, 27/1 og 28/1.
- On bank holidays The Stansted Express will follow a reduced timetable, and on December 25 the trains don't run.
- It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We are not able to refund (either partly or in full) for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance work etc., then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- If you have booked a flight with Ryanair, you might have an opportunity to buy Stansted Express tickets at reduced prices directly from Ryanair. We are not able to answer questions or help you further if you choose to book Stansted Express tickets through Ryanair.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children from age 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult. Max. 4 children per adult.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 480 reviews
Goede reis gehad!!!
"Toen we aankwamen stond gelijk de stansted express klaar... duidelijk wordt je geïnformeerd op de perrons... alleen de terugweg was het erg druk dus konden we niet zitten...dan maar op onze koffers ztten."
Maikel mon, 21 oct 2019
Raskt og effektivt
"Grei transport inn til byen på ca 45 min!"
Stine sun, 10 nov 2019
Maria sat, 2 nov 2019
"Très satisfaite de l’achat des billets. Voyage aller parfait, ms retour ce matin très incertain et stressant, trains annulés, puis en retard, ralenti , et en rade à Bishop’s. Changement de train...heureusement que nous avions de l’avance , nous avons craint de rater notre avion."
Martine th, 31 oct 2019
"Fräscha vagnar Bra information"
Jan tue, 29 oct 2019