100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Gatwick Airport Trainem , sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From AU$ 25.10
2. Stansted Expressem , sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From AU$ 39.10
3. Heathrow Expressem , sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From AU$ 44.70
4. Stansted National Express Coachem , sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From AU$ 22.70
5. Gatwick National Express Coachem , sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From AU$ 20.90
6. Luton National Express Coachem , sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From AU$ 25.10
7. Luton Airport Thameslinkem , sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 19 jul 2020
From AU$ 36.00
8. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, wed, 22 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From AU$ 78.00
9. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , tue, 21 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From AU$ 134.00
10. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, sun, 19 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From AU$ 47.20
Catch the Gatwick Express and get into London fast and easy. You can choose to get a return or one-way ticket between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station in London with the Gatwick Express. The journey takes approx. 35 min. It's easy and comfortable!
- Get your e-tickets directly into your mailbox, print them out and present on the train
- Skip the line by the ticket machine at the station
- Enjoy flexible tickets (valid one month)
- Travel with kids under age 5 for free
What can I expect?
Travel from Gatwick to London center
Jump on the Gatwick Express and get to the center of London in just 35 minutes.
From Victoria Station, you can easily take the tube, a bus or grab a cab to your end-destination, such as Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russel Square or Paddington.
How does it work?
How do I book my tickets for the Gatwick Express?
When you book your tickets pick the 'valid from' date as the date you will use the train tickets. If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport has to be used within 28 days from the date you have chosen.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your order is complete, you will receive an e-ticket to your email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to London.
How does a one-way ticket work?
One-way tickets are valid either way to or from Gatwick Airport.
- Please note: engineering work is taking place on all lines from Gatwick to London, and there may be no Gatwick Express service on some dates. Moreover, there may be reduced or no Gatwick Express service during holiday season. Make sure to check the schedule before booking, as no refunds can be issued for train tickets.
- If you have already bought a ticket for a date with no service, you will be able to use your tickets on Southern or Thameslink lines. Please, check departures and stations before your journey.
- It is the client’s responsibility to check the train timetable before the journey, especially for flights landing or taking off early in the morning or late at night.
- If your flight lands late or there is no Gatwick Express service on the dates you need, you can book tickets to the Thameslink train here.
Staff are available at the stations to help you, so please ask them if you have any questions.
Child (0-4): Free of charge
Max. 4 children can travel free for each adult