100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Kensington Palaceem Kensington Palace, th, 12 dec 2019 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From AU$ 34.50
2. Hampton Court Palaceem Hampton Court Palace, th, 12 dec 2019 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From AU$ 48.00
3. Stonehenge Expressem Stonehenge Express, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 109.30
4. Majestic London Tourem Majestic London Tour, fri, 13 dec 2019 - th, 19 mar 2020
From AU$ 177.70
5. Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford and Cotswoldsem Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford and Cotswolds, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 130.30
6. Stonehenge and Bathem Stonehenge and Bath, sun, 15 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From AU$ 153.40
7. Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Bathem Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Bath, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 229.10
8. Inner Circle Access at Stonehenge with Oxford & Windsorem Inner Circle Access at Stonehenge with Oxford & Windsor Castle, sat, 14 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From AU$ 271.10
9. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , mon, 16 dec 2019 - fri, 11 dec 2020
From AU$ 105.10
10. Harry Potter Film Locationsem Harry Potter Film Locations, sat, 14 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From AU$ 56.80
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford
- Enjoy a full day tour to three fascinating sights
- Visit Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world
- See the mysterious Stonehenge
- Experience the charming city of Oxford and all its sights
Visit Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford - all in one day
Our full day tour begins with a visit to Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. Windsor Castle has been home to the Royal Family for nearly 1,000 years, and is still the Queen's official residence today. Here you'll visit the magnificent State Apartments, explore the castle grounds and St. George's Chapel.
Next we visit the mysterious Stonehenge and we explore this amazing site. Stonehenge actually dates back almost 5,000 years and it's one of those sight you simpley must visit in your lifetime. No one knows why it was built, but it has been a place of worship, a Bronze burial ground and an astronomical clock.
We finish the tour by visiting the world’s most famous university in the beautiful city of Oxford. The university dates back to the 13th century and many famous people has attended the school including former President Bill Clinton and J.R.R. Tolkien. Here your guide will show you around and show you Christ Church College, The Bodlein Library and the Sheldonian Theatre.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Victoria Coach Station. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
When the tour is over, you'll be transported back to Victoria Coach Station.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 10 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-16. Children under 3 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for State ceremonies and official entertaining, and closures can occasionally occur at short notice. Please check opening arrangements by visiting the official website.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 10 reviews
"Hat alles super geklappt mit dem Bus und der Führung. In Oxford hätte mehr Zeit eingeplant werden müssen."
Luisa sun, 3 nov 2019
Trevlig resa med underbar guide i Charlottè
"Vi hade det trevligt på resan med guiden Charlottè som var väldigt kunnig. Vi rekommenderar denna lilla tripp!"
Print out voucher
Duration: 10 hours
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford
16472 Buckingham Palace Rd Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.