Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in Australian Dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , sun, 17 nov 2019 - mon, 23 dec 2019
From AU$ 114.80
2. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, th, 14 nov 2019 - th, 12 nov 2020
From AU$ 46.90
3. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, th, 14 nov 2019 - th, 12 nov 2020
From AU$ 81.50
4. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, th, 14 nov 2019 - th, 12 nov 2020
From AU$ 50.80
5. Tower of Londonem Tower of London , th, 14 nov 2019 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From AU$ 40.70
6. 2-in-1: London Dungeon & London Eyeem , th, 14 nov 2019 - th, 12 nov 2020
From AU$ 78.20
7. London Eye: Fast Trackem London Eye: Fast Track Timed Ticket, th, 14 nov 2019 - th, 12 nov 2020
From AU$ 69.50
8. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, th, 14 nov 2019 - th, 12 nov 2020
From AU$ 96.90
9. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , th, 14 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From AU$ 42.20
10. 5-in-1 London Comboem 5-in-1 London Combo, th, 14 nov 2019 - th, 12 nov 2020
From AU$ 124.20
London Eye: Family Tickets
Save up to 15% on tickets for your whole family! From the London Eye you get the best and most breathtaking view over the city. With this ticket you can enjoy the view with your entire family, and you save time by having a pre-booked timeslot for your visit to the observation wheel.
Get a discount for your entire family: Save up to 15%* on your tickets with London Eye Family Tickets!
- Save up to 15% on your visit to London Eye
- Save time with a pre-booked timeslot
- Enjoy a family-friendly ticket option
- Experience the best possible view of London
- Get free entrance to the London Eye 4D Cinema
What can I expect?
Want the best view over London? Then gather your family and do something intriguing and fun during your stay in the city by visiting the observation wheel, London Eye. It's an experience for the entire family, where you can relax and enjoy looking over the city.
When you want to witness the stunning view over London is completely up to you. You can see the sun shine over the city during the day, watch the sky turn orange and red during the sunset or look over the city by night, when the lights make London shine with colors like gold, blue and red.
A full turn in the big observation wheel takes about 30 minutes, and at the highest point you're 440 feet above sea level. Every time the London Eye moves you get a new perspective on the British capital.
Inside the enclosed capsules you can take pictures of your family members in front of the stunning view - and when you turn your head to look around, you can constantly see something new, that you may not have noticed before. It's a very special experience, which your family can enjoy together.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete, your e-ticket will be sent to your e-mail. Just print it out and bring it with you to London Eye – or show the ticket on your phone!
How should I plan my visit?
Please arrive 30 minutes before your designated time slot on the selected date. Scan the barcode on your e-ticket directly at the standard boarding line (outside the London Eye) and avoid the line at the box office.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are only valid on the chosen day and time slot.
* Compared to the price for adult and children's tickets at the door.
You must buy at least 1 adult ticket - maximum is 2.
You must buy at least 2 children's tickets – maximum is 3.
See the opening hours for London Eye here.