100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. London Eye River Cruiseem London Eye River Cruise, th, 30 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From AU$ 23.20
2. Wartime London: Guided tourem Wartime London: Guided tour, tue, 28 jan 2020 - sat, 25 apr 2020
From AU$ 166.80
3. Borough Market & Gin Distillery Walking Tourem Borough Market & Gin Distillery Walking Tour, fri, 31 jan 2020 - fri, 24 apr 2020
From AU$ 142.60
4. Underground London: Walking Tourem Underground London: Walking Tour, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sun, 26 apr 2020
From AU$ 52.20
5. Inner Circle Access at Stonehenge with Oxford & Windsorem Inner Circle Access at Stonehenge with Oxford & Windsor Castle, sat, 25 jan 2020 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From AU$ 271.10
6. Churchill's War Roomsem Churchill's War Rooms, sat, 25 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From AU$ 139.50
7. The Medieval Banquetem The Medieval Banquet, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sun, 29 mar 2020
From AU$ 96.70
8. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, wed, 22 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From AU$ 78.00
9. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, wed, 22 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From AU$ 51.10
10. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, wed, 22 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From AU$ 94.20
The Ultimate Harry Potter Experience
Enter the magical universe of Harry Potter! Visit the Warner Bros. Studios in London, where you get a guided tour and experience the enchanting locations, where the key scenes in the movies were filmed.
- Enjoy a trip to Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studios
- Get a behind-the-scenes look into how the films were made
- Visit the exact locations featured in the films
- Get a great photo opportunity at Platform 9 ¾
- Experience a guided walking tour
- Enjoy your personal audio headset
- Hop aboard the Hogwarts Express
What can I expect?
Learn about the Harry Potter film locations
Your guide will take you on a spellbinding tour of the city to show you the exact locations where key scenes from this wonderful and magical movie series were filmed. Starting at Westminster you’ll make your way to the Ministry of Magic - try to find the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron! Then you take a walk down the real Diagon Alley, where you recognise all the boutiques and cafés you remember from the movies! You also get a chance to stand in the very spot where the Death Eaters destroyed the famous Millennium Bridge.
You’ll not only see the locations where the films were shot, you’ll also discover the magic behind the locations and how the inspiration for this wizard adventure was made.
Explore the Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studios
At the studios you walk around at your own pace and watch the original set, props and costumes used in the Harry Potter films.
There are plenty of things to see! You can climb aboard a Hogwarts Express train and you can pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the Platform 9 ¾ wall! You also experience the new exciting, permanent expansion dedicated to the Forbidden Forest, that is strictly off-limits to Hogwarts students. Now visitors to Warner Bros. Studios can follow in the footsteps of Harry, Ron and Hermione deep into the Forbidden Forest.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour, or show the ticket on your phone.
Infant (0-2): Free
What’s not included?
Travel Cards/Oyster Cards.
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Mobile phone voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 11 hours 30 minutes
A guided tour.
Personal Audio Headset.
Entrance to Warner Bros. Studios Tour.
The tour departs Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8:45 A.M.
Westminster Station Westminster London SW1A 2JR Great Britain
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.