100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Tower of Londonem Tower of London , sat, 18 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From AU$ 48.70
2. Westminster Abbeyem Westminster Abbey, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 25 apr 2020
From AU$ 40.60
3. St Pauls Cathedralem St Pauls Cathedral, sat, 18 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 36.80
4. Madame Tussauds - The Royal Tea Experienceem Madame Tussauds, sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From AU$ 81.20
5. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From AU$ 78.00
6. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , mon, 20 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From AU$ 134.00
7. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From AU$ 47.20
8. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From AU$ 51.10
9. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From AU$ 94.20
10. London Eye & Cruiseem London Eye & Cruise, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From AU$ 58.00
Royal Palace Passes
Do you love royal palaces? Then our Royal Passes might be right up your alley! Choose one of our three money-saving Royal Palaces Passes and start exploring!
- Visit up to four royal palaces
- Choose between 3 different money-saving passes
- Visit Her Majesty's Royal Palace - Tower of London
- Explore the famous maze at Hampton Court Palace
- Learn about the secret stories at Kensington Palace
- Admire the architectural pearl - the Banqueting House
Explore the Famous and Fabulous Palaces of London
London is well-known for its many incredible historic palaces and gardens. This exclusive online offer allows to you purchase one of three Royal Passes: Four Palace Pass, Three Palace Pass or Central London Pass.
Four Palace Pass: includes admission to the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace and gardens, Kensington Palace, and Banqueting House.
Three Palace Pass: includes admission to the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace and gardens, and Kensington Palace.
Central London Pass: includes admission to the Tower of London, Kensington Palace, and the Banqueting House.
Tower of London
The Tower of London, officially Her Majesty's Royal Palace and Fortress of the Tower of London, is a historic castle located on the north bank of the River Thames in central London. It's an absolute must-see when visiting London!
Hampton Court Palace and Gardens
Explore Henry VIII's majestic palace, Hampton Court Palace, including his magnificent state apartments and the vast Tudor kitchens.
Apart from the Palace itself and its gardens, other points of interest for visitors include the world's oldest puzzle maze, the historic real tennis court, and the huge grape vine, the largest in the world as of 2005.
Kensington Palace is a royal residence set in Kensington Gardens in the very heart of London. The castle is well-known as a place filled with secret stories. It has been home to many royals from Queen Mary to Princess Diana and has long served as the stage for some of Britain's most sizzling drama. The place is bursting with history and has lots of activities for the whole family!
The Banqueting House, Whitehall, is the grandest and best-known survivor of the architectural genre of banqueting house and the only remaining component of the Palace of Whitehall in London.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace or Kensington Palace and exchange your e-ticket for your Royal Pass.
How long is my Royal Pass valid?
All passes are valid for two years from the date of purchase.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Royal Palace Passes
Tower of London is located at: St Katharine's & Wapping London EC3N 4AB
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.