100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Complete Beatles Tour: Liverpool & Londonem The Complete Beatles Tour: Liverpool & London, mon, 20 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 437.10
2. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , mon, 20 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From AU$ 134.00
3. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , fri, 17 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From AU$ 42.50
4. Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Bathem Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Bath, sun, 19 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 229.10
5. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Londonem The Original Tour, fri, 17 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 73.60
6. Kensington Palaceem Kensington Palace, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From AU$ 34.50
7. Arsenal FC Stadium Tourem Arsenal FC Stadium Tour, fri, 17 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 48.80
8. Harry Potter Film Locationsem Harry Potter Film Locations, mon, 20 jan 2020 - th, 23 apr 2020
From AU$ 50.70
9. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potterem Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, tue, 21 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From AU$ 316.80
10. Wembley Stadium Tourem Wembley Stadium, sat, 18 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 40.00
London Rock'n'Roll Tour
Take a tour through London's historic neighborhoods, including Soho, Islington and Camden Town, and discover the roots of rock and let yourself be transferred back to the 60s and the 'Summer of Love'.
During this 3½ hour tour, you get to see lots of interesting Beatles sites, and you of course get to walk across the iconic Abbey Road Crossing.
The tour also includes more than 50 additional sites connected with U2, Queen, Amy Winehouse, Oasis, Madness, Pink Floyd, Elton John, Ozzy, the Stones and many more!
You can also combine this morning tour with our Classic Rock & Beatles sites - Afternoon Tour for the ultimate full day rock'n'roll tour.
Duration:3½ hours from 9:00 AM-12.30 PM.
- Shortly after completing your booking, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please bring this ticket with you on your tour.
- The ticket is only valid on the chosen date.
- The tour is in English.
- The Rock'n'Roll tour departs at 9 AM from the Original Tour Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur St, near Trafalgar Square. The nearest tube is Charing Cross.
- Children's tickets are available for children between 5-12 years old. Children between 0-4 years are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- London Rock'n'Roll morning tour operates daily from April to October.
Fantastic: 4.2 – 6 reviews
Lucky To Have Ian
"My wife and I had a great tour today with Ian on Sept 12, 2017. He showed us places that most fans don't get to see. Along with some stories that I'm sure the casual fan hasn't heard. With me being a Beatles fan, he tailored the tour in that vein, as well as bands and singers from that era (60's). He also included local history and facts along the way. The crowning point being the Abbey Road crossing and a little store with Beatle rarities. When we return (if ever), another tour with Ian will be a must. P.S. He's a pretty good driver too."
Konzept der Tour
"Ich ausführlichen Beschreibungen zu den Orten in Verbindung mit den Künstlern war sehr gut / informativ"
Hvis du elsker rock
"God tur, hvis du virkelig elsker ROCK."
"Det var en oplevelse, da vi har besøgt London flere gange, i det område uden at have den viden vi nu har. Så det kan kun anbefales at tage en rundvisning. PS der var et par fra Australien med, som ville tilbage senere for at få mere tid. guiden var alle tiders. Hilsen Kai-Ole"
Kai-ole, Vallensbæk str.
Print out voucher
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
London Rock'n'Roll Tour
17-19 Cockspur Street Trafalgar Square London, SW1Y 5BL
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.